Children's Fusion Belly Dance Desert Wind
Please contact Jenn for more details or to register.
What can you expect from Desert Wind children's classes?
Our instructors focus on basic belly dance movements, body awareness, respect, and fun. Each class with have a warm up/ice breaker, style and movement practice, combinations, and calming cool-down. Please be ready to pick up your child immediately after class as the studio is being used afterwards.
We also offer children's birthday parties! They're actually one of our most popular type of party.
- You have use of our studio for 2 hours
- Each child receives a bindi (forehead charm)
- We teach the children belly dance for 30-45 minutes, depending on age, and we make use of our props such as veils and coin belts
- We supply a craft or coloring sheets for the children
- You supply snacks, drinks, cake, and whatever else you'd like to bring (warning: some of our dancers LOVE cake)
- The birthday child is presented with a special gift from Desert Wind
We ask that you help us keep the studio clean after each children's party. It can get perty messy in there!
6 - 6:45 pm
Classes begin on October 3, 2012